All-in-one aesthetic device, Automatic Patting System (APS®), is a powerhouse platform capable of targeting multiple concerns of the face, hair and body in a single treatment session.
This triple-threat platform utilises the Skin Patting® method, which gently ‘pats’ the treatment area, boosting the microcirculation in the treated areas, resulting in tissue oxygenation. This patting motion also stimulates cell metabolism of the tissues, facilitating the spread of active ingredients, and stimulates fibroblasts through the body’s wound-healing process, increasing collagen and elastin production.
The result is improved skin elasticity, tone and texture and decreased visibility of wrinkles, scars, and cellulite – all without the damage or fatigue associated with more aggressive methods.
The multi-purpose device achieves all of this through the administering of seven actions:
1. Controlled Microdermabrasion is used first to stimulate the necessary production of collagen and elastin in the skin for the intended healing result
2. Acoustic Waves then increase the body tissue’s cellular metabolism to encourage transdermal delivery
3. Transdermal Delivery System disperses the treatment’s active ingredients and encourages their absorption in the body
4. Vacuum System keeps the skin safely engaged with the device during the treatment process
5. Fractional Radiofrequency provides a radiant lift to the skin, which is visible even from the first treatment
6. Electro Stimulation is then employed to further lift the skin for maximum absorption of the active ingredients, allowing the treatment to pass through the dermal layer and into the intended nutrient pockets
7. Photo Stimulation completes the treatment, emitting blue and red LED lights to increase treatment efficacy, especially in cases of acne, superficial blemish and wrinkle treatments
By implementing a single device capable of achieving all of these these different actions into your clinic, you will be offering your clients efficient and cost-effective solutions to their aesthetic problems.
APS®’s Skin Patting® technology also encourages treatment up-selling due to its ability to treat facial, body and hair aesthetic conditions in a single session – so you can turn a simple wrinkle reduction treatment into a skin laxity and leg cellulite-reduction trio.
See significant return on investment with this single device that can introduce the treatment of treat fine lines, wrinkles, acne, scarring, skin laxity, hair loss, stretch marks and more to your clinical treatment portfolio.
To learn more about how to diversify your clinic with the dynamic, multi-functional abilities of APS®, visit our website to download our complimentary brochure today.